Looking to get ahead in Banjo Kazooie but don’t want to wait? Here’s a list of all Banjo Kazooie cheats for the Switch, N64, and Xbox ports of Banjo Kazooie!
When the bear and bird duo came back to Nintendo via Nintendo Switch Online, I was instantly hooked once again.
One of the best N64 games of all time coming back to the fold – it was a dream come true!
I remember playing this game the first time around with my mum watching me, learning Bottle’s moves and scouring every nook and cranny for those pesky Jinjos.
There are so many amazing levels, characters and moves to come across in this game that you could definitely be forgiven for wanting to get to them quicker.
And as Jimmy Eat World once said – ‘Cheating gets it faster’.
But before we dive into our list of all the Banjo Kazooie cheats, let’s discover where to enter cheats in game!
Table of Contents
Where Do I Input Cheats In Banjo Kazooie?
No matter what console you’re playing Banjo Kazooie on, players must enter all Banjo Kazooie cheats in the sandcastle in Treasure Trove Cove.
Once you’ve filled Leaky the bucket full of eggs (from Kazooie’s behind) and defeated the crab inside to get the Jiggy by entering ‘BANJOKAZOOIE’ using the Beak Buster move, then the sandcastle floor becomes a cheat haven.
Just enter all of the cheats in the same way as you entered BANJOKAZOOIE, by pounding the ground with Kazooie’s beak and spelling out the codes without any spaces.
NOTE – Some of the codes below have the word ‘CHEAT’ as part of the code. Make sure to include this word as part of the code when you see it written.
1. Increased Item Capacity
If you’re looking to increase the amount of items that you can hold, then you’re in the right spot. This is a nice little cheat if you still want to seek out items and not make the game too easy for yourself.
NOTE – These codes will only work once you’ve found Cheato in all of his locations.
- Double Blue Eggs Storage to 200 – BLUEEGGS
- Double Red Feather Storage to 100 – REDFEATHERS
- Double Gold Feather Storage to 20 – GOLDFEATHERS
- Refill Items – BLUEREDGOLDFEATHERS
2. Unlimited Items
If you don’t want to bother searching for blue eggs, however, then this next set of codes in our all Banjo Kazooie cheats article will suit you just fine. You’ll never need to worry about running out of gold feathers ever again!
NOTE – You must enter the word ‘CHEAT’ every time as included in the codes below. The codes all need to be entered as one long continuous word – we have chosen to put spaces in between each word to make them easier to read
WARNING – If you’re using these cheats on the Xbox Arcade versions of Banjo Kazooie, then they will immediately remove the ability to save your game.
- Unlimited Blue Eggs – CHEAT BANJO BEGS FOR PLENTY OF EGGS
- Unlimited Red Feathers – CHEAT NOW YOU CAN FLY HIGH IN THE SKY
- Unlimited Gold Feathers – CHEAT A GOLDEN GLOW TO PROTECT BANJO
- Eight Extra Red Honeycomb Life Containers – CHEAT AN ENERGY BAR TO GET YOU FAR
- Unlimited Lives – CHEAT LOTS OF GOES WITH MANY BANJOS
- Unlimited Oxygen While Underwater – CHEAT GIVE THE BEAR LOTS OF AIR
- Get 99 Mumbo Jumbo Skulls – CHEAT DONT BE A DUMBO GO SEE MUMBO
3. Get The Ice Key In Freezeezy Peak
This Ice Key caused me so much stress back when I was a kid. I rang up the Nintendo Hotline so many times to see if they had any idea as to what it did… which makes me sound really old.
Now, with a simple cheat, you can finally have it!
- Get The Ice Key (Wozza’s Cave) – CHEAT NOW YOU CAN SEE A NICE ICE KEY WHICH YOU CAN HAVE FOR FREE
4. Get All Of The Mystery Eggs
The same goes for those sneaky Mystery Eggs. Finally, I can get that 100% completion that I’ve been working towards for years!
- Pink Egg Treasure Trove Cove (Sharkfood Island) – CHEAT OUT OF THE SEA IT RISES TO REVEAL MORE SECRET PRIZES
- Blue Egg Gobi’s Valley – CHEAT A DESERT DOOR OPENS WIDE ANCIENT SECRETS WAIT INSIDE
- Green Egg Mad Monster Mansion (Loggo’s Bathroom) – CHEAT AMIDST THE HAUNTED GLOOM A SECRET IN THE BATHROOM
- Cyan Egg Mad Monster Mansion (Cellar Crate) – CHEAT DONT YOU GO AND TELL HER ABOUT THE SECRET IN HER CELLAR
- Red Egg Rusty Bucket Bay (Ship’s Bedroom) – CHEAT THIS SECRET YOULL BE GRABBIN IN THE CAPTAINS CABIN
- Yellow Egg Click Clock Wood (Nabnut’s House – Winter) – CHEAT NOW BANJO WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON NABNUTS TABLE
5. Unlock Grunty’s Note Doors
Collecting notes is probably the toughest part of Banjo Kazooie, especially because you lose them all when you die!
With this next set of codes in our all Banjo Kazooie cheats list, players can skip ahead without becoming musical maestros, which means no messing around in Clankers Cavern!
WARNING – Only use two of the following codes at a time. If you wish to use more, save, quit, and then restart your game before entering the next code.
- Unlock the 180 Note Door – CHEAT GO RIGHT ON THROUGH NOTE DOOR TWO
- Unlock the 260 Note Door – CHEAT NOTE DOOR THREE GET IN FOR FREE
- Unlock the 350 Note Door – CHEAT TAKE A TOUR THROUGH NOTE DOOR FOUR
- Unlock the 450 Note Door – CHEAT USE THIS CHEAT NOTE DOOR FIVE IS BEAT
- Unlock the 640 Note Door – CHEAT THIS TRICKS USED TO OPEN NOTE DOOR SIX
- Unlock the 765 Note Door – CHEAT THE SEVENTH NOTE DOOR IS NOW NO MORE
6. Learn Useful Moves
Bottles doesn’t miss a trick, which is funny considering the size of the jam-jars he looks at the world through. Still, if you want to cut out the middle man (or middle mole in this case), then take a look at two Banjo Kazooie cheats below for the Shock Jump and Fly Pads!
- Use The Green Shock Jump Pads – CHEAT YOULL BE GLAD TO SEE THE SHOCK JUMP PAD
- Use The Blue Fly Pads – CHEAT YOU WONT BE SAD NOW YOU CAN USE THE FLY PAD
7. Remove Obstacles Leading To World Levels
Getting to some of the puzzle stumps in this game can be pretty tricky, let alone getting to the levels themselves. If you’re in a rush and just want to crack on without having to find switches or break through hidden areas, then check out this sneaky section in our all Banjo Kazooie cheats list!
- Bring up the big pipe outside Clanker’s Cavern – CHEAT YOULL CEASE TO GRIPE WHEN UP GOES A PIPE
- Reveal the next two pipes outside Clanker’s cavern – CHEAT BOTH PIPES ARE THERE TO CLANKERS LAIR
- Open the grille that leads to the Bubblegloop Swamp puzzle stump – CHEAT YOULL BE AMAZED NOW THE SWAMP PICCY GRILLE IS RAISED
- Adjust the water level near Rusty Bucket Bay – CHEAT UP YOU GO WITHOUT A HITCH UP TO THE WATER LEVEL SWITCH
- Get rid of all the game’s breakable walls – CHEAT THEY CAUSE TROUBLE BUT NOW THEYRE RUBBLE
- Take away the crypt gate by Mad Monster Mansion – CHEAT YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT NOW THERES NO CRYPT GATE
- Make the puzzle stump pad for Click Clock Wood appear – CHEAT DONT DESPAIR THE TREE JIGGY PODIUM IS NOW THERE
- Take away the grille that prevents access to the Rusty Bucket Bay puzzle stump – CHEAT THE GRILLE GOES BOOM TO THE SHIP PICTURE ROOM
- Break the hat on Grunty’s statue near Bubblegloop Swamp – CHEAT SHES AN UGLY BAT SO LETS REMOVE HER GRILLE AND HAT
- Break the eye in Grunty’s statue – CHEAT GRUNTY WILL CRY NOW YOUVE SMASHED HER EYE
- Open the lid of the crypt coffin – CHEAT THIS SHOULD GET RID OF THE CRYPT COFFIN LID
- Open the path to Cheeto behind the ice ball in Freezeezy Peak – CHEAT ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY AS THE ICEBALL MELTS AWAY
- Get rid of all the spider webs – CHEAT WEBS STOP YOUR PLAY SO TAKE THEM AWAY
8. Unlock World Levels
Do you want to bypass Clanker’s Cavern and get straight to Gobi’s Valley? How about going from Mumbo’s Mountain to Click Clock Wood?
Check out the level codes below and head to the sandcastle!
Warning – Only use two of the following codes at a time. If you wish to use more, save, quit, and then restart your game before entering the next code.
- Unlock Clanker’s Cavern – CHEAT THERES NOWHERE DANKER THAN IN WITH CLANKER
- Unlock Bubblegloop Swamp – CHEAT NOW INTO THE SWAMP YOU CAN STOMP
- Unlock Gobi’s Valley – CHEAT THIS COMES IN HANDY TO OPEN SOMEWHERE SANDY
- Unlock Freezeezy Peak – CHEAT NOW YOU CAN GO AND TRUDGE IN THE SNOW
- Unlock Mad Monster Mansion – CHEAT THE MANSION OF GHOSTS ARE NOW YOUR HOSTS
- Unlock Rusty Bucket Bay – CHEAT WHY NOT TAKE A TRIP INSIDE GRUNTYS RUSTY SHIP
- Unlock Click Clock Wood – CHEAT THIS ONES GOOD AS YOU CAN ENTER THE WOOD
9. Fun Codes From Bottles
Bottles has a secret game in Banjo’s house where players have to complete a jigsaw puzzle in a set amount of time. The codes are all there to make Banjo and/or Kazooie look silly, but they add an extra dollop of humour to the gameplay!
- Give Banjo a giant head – BOTTLESBONUSONE
- Give Banjo big arms & legs – BOTTLESBONUSTWO
- Make Kazooie’s head & wings big – BOTTLESBONUSTHREE
- Give Banjo a small head & long body – BOTTLESBONUSFOUR
- Turn Banjo’s head tiny, his feet & hands large, & his body long – BOTTLESBONUSFIVE
- Turn Banjo & Kazooie’s heads, hands, feet, & wings large – BIGBOTTLESBONUS
- Transform Banjo into a washing machine – WISHYWASHYBANJO
- Cancel code and turn Banjo/Kazooie back to normal – NOBONUS
This article may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to purchase an item we may earn a commission. Thank you for your support.
Seb Santabarbara has bought every Nintendo console that has ever been released in his 33 years on Planet Earth. His favourite game franchise is Zelda, and he’s patiently waiting for Banjo-Kazooie to come back to the fold. When he’s not playing games, he’s travelling the world in his self-converted camper van.